Red Thai Chicken & King Prawn Curry
1 x Small White Chopped Onion
4 x Diced Chicken Thighs
8 x Butterflied King Prawns
1 x Sliced Red Pointed Pepper (optional)
1 x Kirstys Kitchen Red Thai Sauce
2 x Cups of Jasmine Rice
1 x Coconut Milk
2 x Finely Chopped Spring Onions
Lemongrass, Ginger &Chilli Kirstys Kitchen Salt
1. Add Rice, Coconut Milk and 2 Pinches of Kirstys Kitchen Salt to a Pan and bring to the boil, Simmer for 15 minutes
2. Meanwhile in a large frying pan add oil and onions, Fry for 3 mintutes and then add chicken. Fry until golden brown & cooked through.
3. Add sliced pepper, fry & then add a sachet of Kirstys Kitchen Red Thai Curry Sauce. Bring to the Boil.
4. Add Prawns and cook for 3 further minutes.
5. Mix the chopped spring onions through your boiled rice, season to your liking and plate up with your Red Thai Curry.
Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, fresh coriander & wedge of lime.
Sprinkle of Mixed Sesame Seeds